About Me

My photo
I married my hero June 2, 2007 and have been loving life ever since. Bo is my world and my rock, the one I can count on for anything. My husband proudly serves our country in the Army as an MP and I proudly standing by his side. Bo and I have two handsome little boys together named Karsen-2 and Mason 10m and also a beautiful step-daughter Brianna-9. I absolutely love all my kids more than words can describe. You can never know the joy that children bring until you have them. Aside from being a full-time mommy, I am in college for History with a minor in secondary education.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
With Memorial Day being tomorrow I thought that I should do a blog about Memorial Day and give a much deserved thank-you to all of those who have served our country and fallen for it. I don't think that before I married into the Army that I thought all that much about Memorial Day. I guess because I was young and it didn't personally effect me I just thought of it as any other holiday and also it was when all the pools opened up. However, now that I am married and my husband serves in our military I have found that I have a more understanding and gratitude for the day.
Even though, my endless thanks will never do justice to the sacrifice that so many fallen soldiers gave for our country, it is a start to doing what Memorial Day is supposed to do, give memory to those who have lost their lives for our country. Tomorrow, after I attend a birthday party for my friend Lindsey's little boy, Carter, I am going to go the memorial wall outside of the Pratt Museum and pay my respects to those who have died serving their country. If you are interested, there is a song on my play list called, "Thank You" and it is a great patriotic song expressing thanks to those who serve and have fallen for us. In closing, I just want to say thank you so much for those who have gave the ultimate sacrifice and you are not forgotten but forever in our hearts.

0 comments: