About Me

My photo
I married my hero June 2, 2007 and have been loving life ever since. Bo is my world and my rock, the one I can count on for anything. My husband proudly serves our country in the Army as an MP and I proudly standing by his side. Bo and I have two handsome little boys together named Karsen-2 and Mason 10m and also a beautiful step-daughter Brianna-9. I absolutely love all my kids more than words can describe. You can never know the joy that children bring until you have them. Aside from being a full-time mommy, I am in college for History with a minor in secondary education.
Monday, May 24, 2010
So, sometimes I get these whims to redo stuff and paint so last week I decided to redo my living room and hallway. I was so tired of looking at these awful plaid couches that I inherited with my husband(sorry babe, I still love you though, lol) so I decided to get some couch covers to put over them because they are really comfortable, just not my choice of color. I decided to go with a neutral wall color for possible resale value, even though we have no desire to sell our house anytime soon or really anytime at the moment. I really like photo collages and decided to attempt my own version of one using some of my existing frames and getting some smaller new ones. I think that it turned out really well. I also bought some new matching lamps and lamp shades. Oh and I repainted all of the trim and baseboards. Let me tell you, that is a job! My biggest prise would have to  be the end tables and coffee tables that I got off of campbellyardsales.com for $40 and I just spray-painted them and I think they look awesome. I really hope that Bo likes it when he comes home!!! There are still a few final touches that I need to add but overall I am very happy with the way it turned out! Ok, now that I am done bragging about my accomplishments, I will go for now=)

0 comments: