About Me

My photo
I married my hero June 2, 2007 and have been loving life ever since. Bo is my world and my rock, the one I can count on for anything. My husband proudly serves our country in the Army as an MP and I proudly standing by his side. Bo and I have two handsome little boys together named Karsen-2 and Mason 10m and also a beautiful step-daughter Brianna-9. I absolutely love all my kids more than words can describe. You can never know the joy that children bring until you have them. Aside from being a full-time mommy, I am in college for History with a minor in secondary education.
Thursday, May 27, 2010
So I have always loved taking pictures, especially since the boys were born. I like to think of myself as an ok photographer, just really do it for fun, not to ever make any money out of it. I would love to build up a portfolio one day and actually take pics for some side money, but I dont know if that would ever happen. I also enjoy editing the photos I take and making them look even better, lol. I guess my joy is when I go to Walmart to print them and then get harassed by the photo people because they think I am trying to print professional photos which are copyrighted.
I am more of a self-taught photographer, I tend to just look at other's pictures and pick up ideas that I try to do and put my twist on them. I would love to take a photography class one day, but right now I feel like I really need to just take the classes I need to graduate and get my degree first before I go off and pic up extra baggage. I have taken some pictures of my family and friends and I like the way that they have turned out but I want to add to my portfolio and take more, my friend Lindsey is going to brave it out and let me take some pics of her and her husband and their kids while he's back for r&r so hopefully I will do well on them. Here are some photos that I have done=)

1 comments:

My Army Brats and Me said...

The pictures are great! More than ok:)